Final 5 weeks of Forest and Farm Summer Camp:
- July 31-Aug4: Farm to Table 1: Cheese, Milk, and Fermenting, Oh My!
- Aug 7-11: Writing 1: Fiction & Short Stories
- Aug 14-18: Farm to Table 2: Baking, Candy, & Sweet Treats
- Aug 21-25: Writing 2: Journalism, Nature Poetry, & Scientific Presentation
- Aug 28-Sep 1: Fantasy Exploration & Nature Myths
- By enrolling in the first half of the summer camps at one time allows us to plan for supplies, activities, and staffing more accurately, so we offer a $140 discount (total value $1,100 for $960 which is only $192 per week!)
All camps spend the majority of the day outside exploring our 25 acre campus and include lake activities, scientific inquiry, critical thinking, cooperative projects, and animal care. For full weekly descriptions navigate to the list of detailed themes and activities under the Summer Camp tab.
Camp runs from 9am-3pm M-F. For drop-in days, before and/or after care, email us about your needs and we can discuss rates.
Enroll the first child here and use the ‘additional sibling enrollment’ item in the shop and let us know what week the first child is enrolled for all additional siblings. Email us at email@example.com about enrollment discounts for families in free and reduced lunch program.